Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Start from Scratch


Willkommen in "Spoon Lagoon"

Another Blog?
This is officially my (counts...), oh wait, I've lost count of the blogs I've authored and left floating in the blogosphere. My guess is this would probably be my 8th blog. Now I wouldn't promise that I'll never make a "Blog Leave" because I am sure that when the going gets tough for me, hibernation is the key!!! Hey, it rhymes! Nyahaha...

So, why blog again? I was inspired to blog again by my friend Madel. She started her very first blogspot and I kinda miss having one so I made this blog you're reading right now! I used to author "The Blue Addictions" and I actually wanted to update that rather than creating a new one but I think its corrupted.

What's in a name? Spoon. Lagoon. Spoon. Lagoon. Spoon. Lagoon. Spoon. Lagoon. Spoon. Lagoon. Spoon. Lagoon. Spoon. Lagoon. Spoon. Lagoon. Isn't it easy to remember? That's what you call strategy! Nyahaha...

Why come here? Because "Spoon Lagoon" is 10 times better than "The Blue Addictions", that's why. This blog is from the same author who made you laugh your a*s off, question some of your most dearest principles in life, updated you with what's hip with the movie, music and many more. Just visit this freakin' blog dammmit!!!

So, yeah... Hope youguys could visit this blog regularly. Hopefully I could update this at least 3 times a week. By the way, I would be republishing some posts from The Blue Addictions here are at Spoon Lagoon. Don't worry, only the best ones!!! Nyahaha...




By Joe with 1 comment

1 feedbacks:

new blog?! na naman?

yeaahhhh, me work na akoooo..sumesweldo na ako..yipee...

akala ko me work ka na? ung call center na pangpharma? what happened to that?ayaw mo maghospi or manuf?