Saturday, September 20, 2008

So That's What You Call Work?

I'm working. I think? Haha. So after graduating last march and passing the boards last July, I just got work! I have been training for this cert company for almost two weeks now and I must say I am enjoying it so far. Except for my work being on a night shift (no, I am not a "pay for sex guy"), I find the work pretty easy..for now at least. I'm still on training so I shouldn't be verey confident. Thng is it doesn't really look like work to me. Regulars in the office would eat at their desk, sleep when they want to, talk like friends while working... I mean come on! Is that what you call work?

I say I have made a really good decision choosing this job. I could have been working since after I passed the boards but I chose not too because this was the company I wanted to work for. It took them so long to hire me but dang! I am having a blast. The work is so laid back. People there are pretty nice too. And sometime next month, we would be moving to a new office which is way cooler than what we have now. Think plasma TVs and Nintendo Wiis few steps away from our desks! How kewl is that! Haha.

Now, I'm still wondering what should I do with my first pay check! That would be the very first money I played hard for...I mean "worked" hard for. Sigh...

By Joe with 10 comments

10 feedbacks:

What to do on your first paycheck?

Simple.

Treat me out to dinner.

or magpainom ka. (though I really don't drink hehe)

Or better yet, give a portion to charity or church as thanksgiving. :)

hehe

Teka, ano ulit field mo? Boards? naks!

libre naman sa sweldo :p ako ren kaka start ko lang sa work :p slamat sa dalaw :)

@jaycee: haha. salamat...

@jepoy: Hindi rin ako umiinom eh. Haha...libre? Sure. If ever you see me somewhere libre kita. Haha...

@myk2ts: ikaw din? Haha...

pa libre din ako ha... =)

nice din ang blog mo ser.

salamat sa pagbisita

cute palagi ng mga images mo.

nakaka excite makatanggap ng first salary.

bili ka ng souvenir tas treat mo mom mo.

@ the menace: ikaw din?!?! dami niyo na... may matira kaya sa suweldo ko?

@ red: Red, do come back soon after your leave,k?

aus ah sila ililibre mo ako hinde, sama mo..hmp.=p

I remember when I got my first salary, I ran to my mom's office and gave her everything. With eyes blazing excitement I said "Mama, my first salary".

I don't know why I did that. She didn't ask for it or anything. I just had so much satisfaction doing it...Well, of course she had to still give me an allowance after, so in effect I also spent most of it. It's the thought that counts...=)

wow, ang saya naman..good luck! magpakatino ka ha...love your job.payong kapatid yan.hehe. :)