Tuesday, August 19, 2008

iDump-ed it Back

I hate it that I can't transfer the songs I've alrady saved into my iPod. I really do. Just this summer, my computer crashed and all the songs i have illegally downloaded (limewire, baby!) were obliterated. Although I have them in my iPod, I wanted to play it in my desktop. It was really frustrating to think I had to download every single song again.


But luckily, I found something that would help me get back the songs I have in my iPod. My cousin told me about...

iDump

It is a freeware that could extract music you've uploaded into your iPod back to your PC! Sweet! I was able to recover all of the songs I've lost thanks to iDump! All you have to do is to download iDump here and recover every song in your iPod!

By Joe with 1 comment

1 feedbacks:

thanks for sharing the things you discovered.