Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kiwi & Me

If you have a dream, go for it. This is so easy to say but doing it would mean a lot of hardwork, patience, & drive to realize your dream. Like ordinary people, I too have dreams that I would someday want to achieve. I'm young. What can i say? There is still so much for me to conquer.

Now, why give you this pep talk? Because I've rediscovered a video that brought out the cry baby in me after I first watched it over a year ago. I'll never forget this Kiwi ever...

By Joe with 4 comments

4 feedbacks:

ako nga may mga dreams pa rin. kaya don't stop dreaming and nake it real.

Waaaaa!!! Can I ask your permission to repost this one????? pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!!! I'll acknowledge your link, promise!!

"If you dream, go for the moon. If you fail, at least you'll be landing on one of the stars."