Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Zero to Three



It was my good friend , Red, who pointed it out to me. At first I was "No way! It can't be!". I mean there has to be something wrong. How SPOON LAGOON got an instant Page Rank of 3 after just 2 months in the blogscene is a mystery to me. It is so freakin' hard to get a PR 1 in 2 months but I actually got a three. I've checked it out on oh so many sites but they all say the same. Spoon Lagoon has a PR of 3!?! In case you are wondering if i resorted to any page rank increasing gimmicks, no I didn't. I'm thinking there must have been something wrong with the Google systems or something like that. Paging GOOGLE! Please don't take it back! Please don't. Pleaaaaaseeeee!!!!
.
Another thing. Thank you all for noticing my new template. It was an unscheduled renovation of my site. The RSS image of my previous template was messed up (NOT BY ME!) by photobucket. Since this was not the second time my previous template messed up, I decided to make the big switch. More organized,yes! But the problem is I'm having a hard time putting other codes I wanted (i.e. blogomus). Oh well, I'll figure it out next time.
.
Oh yeah, could you please pray for me?!? I would be seating for an exam this sunday. Notice the "no room for mistake" post? That was what I was referring to. I can't discuss any further details about it because I don't wanna jinx this opportunity. I badly need it. So guys, can I count on you?

By Joe with 14 comments

14 feedbacks:

ang swerte mo naman! ako kaya kelan ko makikita ang green sa PR ko?

btw, care for a link ex?

beautyandshop

uy thanks sa special mention. parang PR 3 ang dating niyan sa akin. hehehe. Marami kang alam sa pasikot-sikot sa blog and you always share it to us. smart kaya di ba sa school kapag smart yung bata ina-accelerate siya? kaya tumaas agad ang PR mo from 0 to 3. After three months pa yan ma-update. hmmmm galing. baka pr 6 na tayo niyan next semester. pakain ka ha. congrats and goodluck sa exam sa Sunday. Lakas ka naman. Goodluck and I'll pray for your success.

Good on you, mate! Not many blogs are given that rank considering the lifespan of your blog. But do be careful though, knowing Google PR, it can easily go down to 0. Just like what happened to mine - from 4 to 0, then 3, then now it's back to 0.
Salamat nga pala sa pag-comment sa blog ko. Oo, napaka-interesting nga ng work ko. Hindi ako sure kung merong eksaktong project na ganyan sa atin pero ang alam ko ay sari-saring ICT projects ang meron sa atin sa Pinas.

What an honor to be included in your blogroll and i sure do visit you often...hehehe...thanks a lot and i'm adding you now. Please check it out a few minutes later.

beautyandshop

i got a 2 in 2 months :p weee! it only proves na original at malaman ang content mo mr. spoon lagoon :p

@ saem: suwerte nga noh? ahaha. Honor? geee... hindi naman siguro. my blog is still on its infant stage...but thanks for the comlpiment

@ ar-wee-der-yet: maraming salamat...

@ redlan: really? every 3 months pala yung assessment nun? thanks for the info. whoah, thanks for the compliment, too. you huys are making my day.

@ well, that's a wonderful job you got there. i'm guessing a lot of sacrifices were made to be doing what you're doing now. kudos!

@ prosetitute: original? hmmm.. most of my posts are inspired by other posts from the web but i do try to make it as original as i can. congrats to you, too!

whoah! you got a google pr of 3 in a span of 2 months?! Good job! Me I only got a 2 in a span of 4 months. tsk, tsk, tsk.

good job! suwerte mo:) kasi iyong iba halos umabot nalang ng almost one year, ala paring PR.

wow congrats may pr ka na. pero one advice that I can tell you, never do paid posting, for google will strip your pr once they found out. plus if you linked with people who do paid posting, ikaw din ang mawawalan dahil yung mga backlinks nila for your site eh walang value.

this is what i've learned from experience. nabawasan kasi ako ng pr last 2 months dahil marami sa mga backlinks ko di na nacount for paid posting.

@ michy: that's what I'm saying... it is really weird that i got a three in just 2 months

@ me, the islands and the world: lucky me , I guess????

@ jaycee: really? they do that? where did you get this information? hala, may plano pa naman akong mag paid post...

Yes, google do that. They once done that to my first blog from PR 3 they stripped it to 0. Then for more than 3 months (since before 3 months bago mag-update ng PR), it stayed with the said PR0. Halos lahat ng mga online friends ko experienced the same.

I took the decision to leave paid posting and asked google's reconsideration to return my pr in exchange that I will never again do paid postings. After which, google slightly and slowly returned my pr with each pr update (every month na ang update). So yun, nabalik na yung pr ko.

Ang reason ng google for penalizing bloggers who do paid posting is because google considers your site to be selling links which is a violation of their webmasters terms.

check mo yung forums ng izea, since i can see na member ka na ng pay per post dun makikita mo yung maraming tao na disappointed na members.

Got PR 3 in just 2 month ?
Unbelieveble..

i knew it!!!! :))
hahaha...iba talaga ang spoon lagoon!!! *apir*