Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just Brillant


Nine days. That's how young my blog is but it is getting noticed this early! Bwahaha... This blog have just won an award. Minor but nevertheles, a recognition. Thanks to Marga for this.


The recipients of the Brillante Weblog are welcomed to put the Logo on their personal blogs and have the honor of passing this award to seven other bloggers.Here are the rules for passing on the award:

l. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate at least seven other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

I think this is the part where I tag seven people right. Let's see. I'm tagging...

Redlan, Madel, Edelweiza, Cathy, Thet

Sorry, I'm only nominating five...

By Joe with 4 comments

4 feedbacks:

uy jowell thanks sa award. wow. nakaka excite i-post to. hehehe