Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tanz Auf Der Finals


Two great shows are about to end and it is killing me that I could only get to watch these finales on YouTube. My cable sucks big time! None of its channels shows SYTYCD Season 4 & ABDC Season 2 which are two of my most favorite shows (i'm a frustrated dancer,btw). I would have to hope for somebody to post the latest episodes of these shows on YouTube right after it aired in the US just so I can satisfy my eyes. Curse HomeCable!

In SYTYCD, it is now down to the final 4: Twitch, Katee, Courtney& Joshua will have one more shot to prove that he/she is the rightful owner of the title America's Favorite Dancer. If you'd ask me, I'd like either Katee or Joshua to take it. Katee is so good at almost every genre while Joshua, even though lacking of formal dance training, still manages to outshine most of the dancers in the show. Courtney is okay but Twitch is not worthy of his spot at all. Mark or Will should have been in the Finale. Just like every season the best episode to watch is the Top 6 Competition show. The choreos give a little more "umph!" to the numbers and the dancers really give it their all. My favorite number is Katee & Joshua's contemporary piece by Tyce. I'm a fan of Mia Michaels but this has to be the best contemporary piece of all time.



As for ABDC, the finale is not until next week 'coz there are still three crews in the show. Keepin' my fingers crossed for a SoReal-Fanny Pak Showdown at he finals!



By Joe with 1 comment

1 feedbacks:

I love SYTYCD! I hope Katee wins. She's the best!