Friday, August 8, 2008

All Hail AllStars


They did it once again, friends. The Philippine AllStars championed this year's World Hiphop Championship held at Las Vegas, USA. Pinoy pride, baby! Represent!

2008 is the year of the Philippines to invade the international scene. Grabe talaga ang Pinoy! We can excel in different fields if only given an opportunity. Philippine AllStars is the living proof of that. At siyempre dahil sa frustrated dancer nga ako, they are like my inspiration. I don't actaully see dancing as a job. It's more like a "feel good" thing for me. I dance because it gives me this euphoric & orgasmic ecstasy when I'm dancing or even when I'm just watching people dance. Since bata pa ako, I have always liked to express myself through dancing.

Whoah! Enough of the talk and on with the show. Valued readers, I give you...the Philippine AllStars...

By Joe with 4 comments

4 feedbacks:

wow!
di ko lam un ah..

galing nmn!

keep it up!

--

hakhak

ang galing tlga nila, saka wla clang pondo gling sa gobyerno

hakhak

elyens

XXXxx

hats off to our Pinoy performers..they're simply the best! :)

@love: galing noh...

@rimewire:that is what's really inspiring about their story... even with so little fund, they were able to champion the event

@edelweiza: amen to that...