Monday, September 1, 2008

Most Annoying Celebrities 2008



Ahoy! It is now September and the countdown to Christmas has officially begun! So start saving up for my gift, friends, because I'm definitely excepting! Haha. Since it is the start of a new month. I wanna post something explosive, you know? Something that everybody would be talking about (hopefully...). Something like "The Ten Most Annoying Celebrities in Philippine Entertainment", yeah? YEAH!

I was a couch potato but not anymore. I'd rather surf the net than watch uberly disgusting shows on Philippine television. But that does not necessarily mean I don't watch Pinoy shows because I do! Some of the programs I watch are Game K N B?, Jessica Soho, Singing Bee, and some local shows at Studio 23, ETC and QTV. It is just that whenever I see faces of celebrities I hate on TV, I switch to another channel instantly. It's fast becoming a reflex, actually. So I decided to rank my most hated celebrities and tell the whole world that "I effing hate their effing faces!!!!"


10. Hero Angeles - This guy thinks he's somebody when the truth is he's a nobody! He doesn't even deserve to be mentioned in this list but his overly annoying face puts him right on the last spot. Come on! Girls used to swoon like crazy over him. Gross!

9. Paolo Bediones - I know he looks nice but there is just something about him I don't like. Something I can't tell in words. If there is a person I hate for no apparent reason, then that would definitely be Paolo Bediones. Am I the only one who feels this way about him?

8. Mike Enriquez - Come on, now! Who would not be annoyed at his face? That face is just disgusting to say the least (I'm really mean, am I?). Just look at him and there goes your appetite. It is a joke how he've become a very important firgure in newscasting. Seriously...

7. Iwa Moto - Whenever I see her face on TV, it disgusts me. Worse than that is I'm seeing more of her in malls. She has replaced Katrina Halili as endorser of FHM. She now has a standee in every single Magazine shop in malls. Geez...

6. Christy Fermin - I know a lot of people will agree with me on this, right?!? She is just super annoying! There is something about the way she talks and dresses eh. It is like she's trying so hard to look decent but it is just so hard to believe.

5. Luis Manazano - Okay. I admit. Sometimes, I laugh at his jokes. Take note of the work "sometimes", people. His actually okay but when he starts doing "pa-cute" on love stories, he could be really annoying. I dunno. Everything looks fake when he does it.

4. Sexbomb dancers - One word: JOLOGS! Gawd! They even have a freaking television program! I mean what's up with that? They are probably one of the reasons why I don't watch GMA more often. Their costumes, dancing, songs...eeekk!

3. Willie Revillame - All who hates Willie Revillame say "I" (I, I, I, I, I infinity). This guy is so lucky he has the support of ABSCBN executives because this guy seriously needs to work on his pronounciation of words. Sometimes all I hear is "Itopang pregramanio angwowoeeee..."

2. Regine Velasquez - I think a lot of people would hate me for saying she is annoying but what can I do? I'm not a fan of her voice, really. Truth is I hate it. I especially hate it when she does hosting for a show. She's desperately trying to be funny when she's not! And when she laughs, ohmigawd, I have to plug my fingers into my ears.

1. Joey de Leon - Some people say that if you hate Willie, then you're a fan of Joey. NOT IN MY CASE! He is, hands down with no competition at all, the most annoying celebrity in Philippine Showbizness today. The ugly face combined with his outdated sense of humor is the perfect recipe for irritation. Ugh!

So, guys, there you have it. The ten most annoying celebrities according to me. Haha.. Have I left out somebody? Violent reactions? Feel free to comment.

By Joe with 20 comments

20 feedbacks:

totoo naman lahat ng reasons mo. yung basis mo hindi fake. nagsasabi ka lang ng totoo. palitan mo nga yang number 6 na yan o ang number 1 o ang number 3. joke.

Haha, I feel the same about Paolo Bediones. He just seems to good to be true.

I TOTALLY AGREE! ESP#10,8,7,1.. I HAVE TO TYPE ALL IN CAPS!! :D

mike enriquez and cristy fermin should get married.. can't wait to see their child

joey de leon? cnt even stand looking at his picture here

I SO AGREE!!! HAHA and I had to type them in capital letters! They are overly annoying.... and they're everywhere. :(

Mike Enriquez scares me! :|

Oh and I think Iwa Moto lives near our place and rumors have it that she's malandi. Kinda looks like it, right?:P

whats up! drop by here. hope to see u on my page! tc

@redlan: haha... zero talaga? hahaha

@ark: i knew it! hindi lang ako yung nag-iisip ng ganun about him...

@joana: LOL @ all caps... relax lang

@magikero: oh my! i would feel bad if i was the love product of those two... hindi na naawa sa magiging anak nila...

@cristiniwini: i believe taht being malandi is okay...as long as your hot as hell. pero if you're an iwa moto, PUH-lease....

@mrs. stevenson: i'm on my way to your page...

if i had to do a list. marielle rodriguez should be there.

sino bang may pakulo nyan? ang galing eh.swak lahat ng choices nya.hehe.pinaka di ko feel jan si cristy fermin. :)

@spidereye: oo nga noh. sometimes she could be annoying...

@edelweiza: hahaha...ako nga!

hahahaha! ilove this post... very... uhm... mean? lol



i hated their faces too but then i'd rather be a self centered bitch on my blog than talk about these disgusting people. lol


and yes, the sexbomb dancers? geez, parang mga katulong na lumuwas ng maynila!



ooops! :D

ako inis kay joey de leon! grrr!

Hi,

This is off-topic, I hope you don't mind. We're trying blog advertising to see its impact in directing traffic to our store.

There's a new online shopping website in the Philippines: SparkandStyle.com.

We offer men and women's apparel obtained from up and coming designers from Bangkok, Asia's emerging fashion capital. Find out why people are saying we could be the next big thing ;-)

If i have to do a list. Kris Aquino would be on the list. I F*ckng hate her talaga. Feeling sexy. ang laki nman ng katawan. And the way xa magkikay2 voice siya pag mag host. EIWWWW!!!

hahaha.... love this post. pakidagdag na rin yun mga most hated ko who are as follows not necessarily in this order..... kris aquino, ruffa guttierez, gretchen baretto, ..... ang aarte! sa lalaki.... vic sotto, tito sotto.... feeling ang gagaling.

thanks for visiting my site.

dapt c cristy diabolica ang no. 1 dahil tlgang sumusuka ako ng dugo pag nkikita ko pag mumukha ng impaktang yan. i hate willy too isa pa ang mandarayang yan kairita ang boses.

What?? No Kris Aquino on your top ten? what about Boy Abunda?

i so agree with you. anyway, i had a crush on hero durng his scq days. but when he started to think he's worth a LOT more than he's worth and started throwing accusations and stuff (dunno if it's for real though i really dont care) that's when i got turned off. i mean based on the news they were like breaching the contract or somethin... doing shows etc without informing the management.... too bad he's sort of a no namer now... ack.. im so showbizy right now... hehe

Well, you've just won the top spot on my most annoying blogger list.