Saturday, September 13, 2008

Improve your Favicon

Last time I taught you how to make a favicon with IconJ and I know some of you would have preferred a better favicon generator. Well, I've got good news. DeGraeve is so much better than IconJ in generating a kewl favicon. You have two options to generate a favicon with DeGraeve. One is to make it yourslef using a palette, or by importing a picture.

What's great about DeGraeve is that you can crop your picture so that only your desired portion of the image would be generated as your favicon. After you've generated your favicon, save it in your computer and then upload it using the process I have posted earlier here. Yup! You still need to use IconJ to generate the favicon because it is so much faster using that. So there! Improve your favicon now!

By Joe with 3 comments

3 feedbacks:

galing naman this is very helpful post. nagli-learn ako dito. keep it up!

uy, try mo ayusin ang blueaddiction mo. update mo. pwede mo naman i-edit ang date ng post kahit once a week lang hanngang maka-updte ka till september 2008. Kasi alam mo sayang yun, try to check its pr, pr3 na siya. tapos add mo sa pot pot pot. marami kang ma grab na opps dun. tapos sa ibang site aside sa pot pot pot. try to email me @ redlan1976 at yahoo dot com. ishare ko sau kung ano pa ang pwede. you're nice naman kasi.

thnks a ton for adding me. have added u too..i hope u liked my posts.if yes then do visit again.this will encourage me in writing more and more. TC:)

http://taherbharmal.blogspot.com

Cool blog! I made my favicon using this tool --> http://www.favicon.cc.

Hey, I'll add you to my links :-)