Sunday, September 7, 2008

In The Not So Distant Future

.


I was tagged by Red to answer this meme that IMO is actaully for married guys. Haha. I am lightyears away from marrying anybody. I'm still young, Red. Haha. Except for some questions, the meme seems fun to accomplish naman so I'll give it a try...

1. When was your first kiss?

Haha. I can still remember it like it was yesterday. I was in 2nd grade that time and I had a girl for a seatmate. The night before that day, I saw Aladin and the kissing scene at the magic carpet ride kind of got stuck in my head so until that day I was daydreaming about it. Then I just saw myself kissing my seatmate's hands (I think I was aiming for her cheeks but her instinct kicked in so quickly I kissed her hands). Hahaha... My cheeks turned red and I had to walk out from the scene. I was like "What was I thinking?!?!"
2. When was your first REAL relationship and how long did it last?
Hmmm... Real? None...

3. What age were you allowed to date?
I'm a freakin' guy! Guys are allowed to date the moment our mother ejected us from her...(toot)!

4.What was the craziest thing you did for love when you were a teenager?
When I was a teenager? That was not so long ago! But to answer the question... wala. I know boring yun but really I did nothing. In fact, nothing happened because I did nothing and I regret making that mistake 'til this very day. I curse myself for letting an opportunity to be happy go. Kaya at night, I always ask myslef 'What if...". Yak! Drama mode. Gross!

5. How long was your longest relationship and what's the secret?
Haha. I told you I haven't had a single REAL relationship. Haven't had the chance eh.

6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down?
Since I haven't settled down I'll alter this question na lang. How long do I think should I date before settling down? I guess after a year of living-in. That's when you would really find out if you guys could stand each other living together for the rest of your lives!

7. How lond id you know that she/he is the one?
Since I haven't find "THE ONE", no idea... But I've always believed that when you meet "the one", you'll get that gut feeling eh. Yak! That's so cheesy...

8. Now, at what age will you allow your kid(s) to date? (if and only if you end up having kids)
I would definitely have kids in the future (after I'm finished with the single life). It really depends on the kid. If I think the kid is responsible enough to date at 14, then why keep her from what she wants? It is just dating anyway. On second thought, maybe after I've made her believe that you'll get smelly down there after having sex, then I'll let her date!Haha.

9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?
And again this would all depend on my kid. If my kid needs me to be strict, I'll be strict. But we all want to be a cool parent, don't we?

10. What advice can you give your child when they start dating?
Never to get a boyfriend/girlfriend just because all their friends has one. I would never want my child to be doing something just because he/she has to or because that's what scoeity dictates her to do. I would like them to do what they want as long as they know that they are not violating my rules and His rules. Naks! Galing ko naman. Apir!

And this is the part where I tag soembody else. You're tagged: Cat , Madel, Nicely & Ark. I'llbe waiting...

By Joe with 6 comments

6 feedbacks:

nag enjoy naman ako sa pagbasa. kasi meron ad lib at saka word expression which is not boring to read the whole post. ambilis mo gumawa ng tag. hindi ka pa umiyak sa love ha. hindi pa dumating yung seryosohan. bata ka pa naman. enjoy being young and single. masarap i-reminisce yan kapag matanda ka na.

Thanks for the meme! You have to give me time to answer this though because I am sooooo ancient that I can't remember my first kiss anymore! =)

Cheers!
Cathy

ok, jowell... thanks for giving me another "job" to do this early morning! hahaha!

cute answer hahaha..I think that's the difference of filipino kid to american. We are still scared to make mistakes. Thats y we rather dont do nothing.

@ red: dadating din ako sa stage na yan.Although I can't help but envy people who has crazy teenage love stories kasi ako wala... aww....

@ cathy: i would wait for it. masarap magbasa ng ganyan eh. It kinda makes you know the preson more...

@ nice: natawa ako sa mga sagot mo. haha...

@ ria: i don't think we're scared, medyo mas outspoken lang yung american-counterparts natin when it comes to dating...