Monday, September 15, 2008

B.I.T.C.H.

Everyone of us had had at least one moment when we forgot about being nice and unleashed our mean side. Now don't raise that eyebrow on me, lahat tayo guilty when it comes to this. I don't blame you guys for being mean especially when the occassion calls for it. I did this a gazillion times especailly when the element I am involved with is limitless stupidity. It easily unleashes the HULK in me. Almost always when in this sitaution, we get mean with our words. Ispired by a thread in PEX, I would like to give you a list of statements you guys can use when somebody pushed your "mean" button.

"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

"Don’t bother me. I’m living happily ever after."

"This isn’t an office. It’s HELL with fluorescent lighting"

"YOU!! Off my planet!!!"

"Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble plastic is cheap. You choose"

"Errors have been made. Others will be blamed"

"And your cry-baby, whiny-assed opinion would be…?"

"I’m not crazy. I’ve been in a very bad mood for 30 years."

"Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed"

"Do they ever shut up on your planet?"

"Back off!! You’re standing in my aura."

"Don’t worry. I forgot your name too."

"I just want revenge. Is that so wrong?"

"Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it."

"Wait…I’m trying to imagine you with a personality"

"Chaos, panic and disorder . . . my work here is done."

"You look like ****. Is that the style now?"

"Earth is full. Go home."

"Aw, did I step on your poor little bitty ego?"

"A hard-on doesn’t count as personal growth."

"You are depriving some village of an idiot."

"If ******** could fly, this place would be an airport"

Mean, huh? But I thought about it and since we are living int he Philippines, wouldn't it better to have a ready list of mean statements in Tagalog? Well, I have it right here which I'll be posting sometime soon.

By Joe with 11 comments

11 feedbacks:

Hehe. i'll use one of these someday.

Tagalog versions? That would be a hit. haha.

hey, ayaw parin gumana ng favicon ko. add moko sa YM. toxic.mind

^still? sige i'll add you at my YM, online ako from 9 pm to 6 am kasi yun yung work hours ko eh...

i love most the backoff line. i remembered drew b. said that in one of her movies. bata pa siya nun. ewan ko kung anong movie yun basta may super power siya dun.

tagalog version ha. aabangan ko yan.

Hi jowell! I accept your offer to exchange link, then I already link your site to mine!

Hello din kay "REDLan" my friend! (Lol)

hehehe... cute nung pic nang baby... unleash the devil within you.... hahahaha...

was just hopping around... hope you can visit mine... thanks...tc


http://marvz18.blogspot.com/



hakhak

aliw

natuwa naman aku dun

hakhak

elyens

XXXxx

@red: tagalog version due next month... pramis yan!

@banicmanic: i actually found out about your site through red's

@marvz: already visited your site...

@rimewire: sa wakas nabuhay ka uli! ha ha ha. galeng ng entry mo...

Thanks for the visit... Have added you also on my blog roll... thanks for adding me also... Have a nice day ahead... tc

"You!!! Off my planet!"
"Earth is full. Go home."

OMG baka sa guidance office ang abot ko pag sinabi ko 'to sa prof ko!

hahaha..

OMG your blog is sooooo informative !:)