Thursday, October 23, 2008

New iPod Touch with Games

I was planning to buy a PSP slim (i know I'm such a loser for not owning one yet! i know!) for quite some time now. I was planning to buy one from my own money and so far according to my calculations, I'd probably get one by next month. I had a dilemma once and it involved being torn between PSP and iPod Touch. I liked iPod Touch solely because of its touchscreen navigation control and decided that PSP would be the better buy since it actually has most iPod features and the fact that I could play PS titles on a very portable gadget. But then, I came across this...

So the dilemma arises once again. Of course PSP would have the better lists of games that I could play but come on we are talking about Apple here. They make techies' wildest dreams come true in a blink of an eye. I'm sure that by next year, more titles would be play-able on the iPod Touch! Right now they have titles like Crash Bandicoot, Need for Speed Undercover and Spore to name a few. And yeah, does anyne know if these games are available now here in the Philippines? Argh! There's so much to save up for. I wanted to shop-wiki for my Mom cause next month she'll be celebrating her birthday. I'm actually thinking of giving her clothes. Then of course, the firs Big Buy! Argh!!! Help me decide on what to get? I still have a month to think about this and I don't want to regret my first ever Big Buy from my hard-earned money.


By Joe with 3 comments

3 feedbacks:

It is easier to shop online. You don't need to go to the department store and fall in line. Advance happy birthday to your mom. Am pretty sure she will like what you gonna give her for her birthday. Buy the things she really like.

I have only shopped once when I had to buy a book for a friend. Its only available in Europe kasi.

Come to think of it, I haven't really bought something for myself with my salary. CLothes maybe, but even that is for my work attire.

Hmmm. I wanted to have a dSLR, an iPhone, and a small laptop. hehe.

Happy advanced bday to your mom. If she loves cooking, you may give her something for her kitchen, or a cookbook even. Or if she loves dessert, you may give her a fondue set. Or treat her to The Spa.

Or if all things fail, you can never go wrong with a classy or a trendy hand bag. hehe. :)

Cheers!

Uy bakit di ka na nag update? busy ka ngayon? I love to read the post with gawd word of mouth. hehehe